Lavender – Lavandula angustifolio
Parts Used – Organic Flowers
Planetary Influence – Mercury
Day of the Week – Wednesday
Lavender is familiar to most of us. It is a fragrant perennial plant that is native to Europe and boasts beautiful purple flowers. Do not take Internally. It is an aromatic herb that deer tend to avoid. Note that lavender is toxic to dogs and cats.
Please see important information*
Smoothing, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial, analgesic, decongestant, and antispasmodic.
Direct External Uses
- Wound Healing: Oil can be used in cuts, wounds, burns, bruises, spots, and insect bites.
- Rheumatism: Provides relief.
External Uses (drops on back of left hand)
- Eases Digestion: May help relieve spasms, nausea, and indigestion.
- Improves Mood Disorders: Calms and boosts mood.
- Colds, Flus, Throat Infections, and Mucous Discharge.
- Depression: May help relieve depression, insomnia, headaches, stress, & hypertension.
- Boosts Sleep
- Menstrual Cramps: May soothe menstrual cramps.
- Skin Health: May improve skin health with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
$44 per bottle
$11 off for Radionics Clients & Conscious Enlightened Program Members
Want to find out more about the Conscious Enlightenment Program?
Start once a day with 2-3 drops on the back of the left hand. Not recommended to be taken internally.
*Warnings & Possible Side Effects
Do not take internally
Do not use if you have an allergic reaction
Questions? Call or text us at 480-220-4861
If you have a medical emergency, please contact your health care professional.
Please confer with your health care professional before taking.
Not all of the uses listed above have been subject to modern clinical studies.