Ginger – Zingiber officinale
Parts Used – Organic Roots
Planetary Influence – Sun
Day of the Week – Sunday
Ginger is considered a physical and spiritual cleanser. It has been used in Chinese, Ayurvedic, and Iranian medicine. In Chinese medicine dried ginger is for stomachaches, diarrhea, and vomiting. In Ayurvedic medicine it is considered the “great cure” and is used for gout an indigestion. In Iranian medicine it is for memory, liver health, digestion and diarrhea.
Ginger contains Vitamin C, Zinc, B6, and potassium and gingerol a phenol phytochemical compound that reduces blood clotting.
Please see important information*
- Nausea & mild food poisoning including nausea from chemotherapy or HIV/AIDS meds
- Eases Menstrual cramps
- Antioxidant https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15630214/
- Antiviral & antibacterial – can be used for colds and flu
- Anti-inflammatory https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16117603/
- Promotes sweating
- Fungal infections
- Gingerol, a chemical that naturally occurs in ginger, has been shown to prevent blood clots and clumping – caution if you are on anticoagulants or nifedipine consult your doctor before use.
$44 per bottle.
$11 off for Radionics Clients & Conscious Enlightenment Program Members
Start once a day with 2-3 drops on the back of the left hand, dissolved in water, or under the tongue.
*Warnings and Possible Side Effects
In rare cases could ginger can cause a rash, hives, itching, tightness of chest or difficulty breathing
Do not take if you are on insulin
Consult your health care professional if you have a heart condition or are on blood thinners
Higher does could increase the risk of bleeding
Stop taking ginger at least 2 weeks before schedule surgery
Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding
Questions? Call or text us at 480 220-4861
If you have a medical emergency, please contact your health care professional.
Please confer with your health care professional before taking.
Not all of the uses listed above have been subject to modern clinical studies and are for research purposes only