Lavender – Lavandula angustifolio
Parts Used – Organic Flowers
Origin – France | Spagyrics made in Colorado
Planetary Influence – Mercury
Day of the Week – Wednesday
Lavender is familiar to most of us. It is a fragrant perennial plant that is native to Europe and boasts beautiful purple flowers. It is an aromatic herb that deer tend to avoid. Note that lavender is toxic to dogs and cats.
Please see important information
about side effects.
Properties: Smoothing, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial, analgesic, decongestant, and antispasmodic.
Direct External Uses
- Wound Healing: Oil can be used in cuts, wounds, burns, bruises, spots, and insect bites.
- Rheumatism: Provides relief.
External Uses (drops on back of left hand)
- Eases Digestion: May help relieve spasms, nausea, and indigestion.
- Improves Mood Disorders: Calms and boosts mood.
- Colds, Flus, Throat Infections, and Mucous Discharge.
- Depression: Can help relieve depression, insomnia, headaches, stress, & hypertension.
- Boosts Sleep
- Menstrual Cramps: May soothe menstrual cramps.
- Skin Health: May improve skin health with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Start once a day with 2-3 drops on the back of the left hand. Not recommended to be taken internally.
$44 per bottle. There is an $11 discount for radionics client. Free domestic shipping for orders over $50. To order please call or text Kim @ 480-220-4861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not take internally
Do not use if you have an allergic reaction
If you have a medical emergency, please contact your health care professional.
Please confer with your health care professional before taking.
Not all of the uses listed above have been subject to modern clinical studies.