Ashwagandha – Withania somnifera – Indian Ginseng
Parts Used – Organic Roots
Planetary Influence – Saturn
Day of the Week – Saturday
Ashwagandha is one of the most important herbs in Ayurvedic Medicine. It has been used for thousands of years and is known for its adaptogen (anti-stress) properties and as an herb that assists memory and promotes longevity.
Adaptogen, Aphrodisiac, immunomodulator and rejuvenating.
Please see important information*
- Rejuvenating tonic: antioxidant, promotes long life, youthful vigor, chronic fatigue, memory, and brain function.
- Anemia, builds muscles, increases energy & improves endurance
- Reduces insomnia and anxiety
- Ulcers & tumors: May heal ulcers, shrink tumors, and reduce blood clots in legs
- Fevers and coughs
- Asthma & dyspnea: Helps relieve shortness of breath.
- Inflammation, lumbago, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Vitiligo (loss of skin color)
- Candida and Psoriasis
- Tuberculosis and cancer
Ayurvedic Uses for Ashwagandha
- Circulatory System: Blood purifier, anti-inflammatory, edema, hypertension.
- Gastrointestinal Tract: Anthelmintic (toxic to Helminths, worm-like parasites), antispasmodic, for abdominal pain, and constipation.
- External: Analgesic, antispasmodic, muscle tonic, good for degenerative diseases.
- Musculoskeletal System: Improves build, tone, strength, muscular pain, arthritis, and good for atrophy.
- Nervous System: Soothing brain and nerve tonic. Can be used for insomnia, nervousness, depression, and neuralgia.
- Reproductive System: Used for infertility, sterility, impotence, and dysmenorrhea.
- Respiratory system: Mucolytic, antispasmodic. For asthma and tuberculosis.
$44 per bottle.
$11 off for Radionics Clients & Conscious Enlightenment Program Members
Want to find out more about the Conscious Enlightenment Program?
Start once a day with 2-3 drops on the back of the left hand, dissolved in water, or under the tongue.
*Warnings & Possible Side Effects
Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Questions? Call or text us at 480 220-4861
If you have a medical emergency, please contact your health care professional.
Please confer with your health care professional before taking.
Not all of the uses listed above have been subject to modern clinical studies and are for research purposes only