Raspberry Leaf – Rubus idaeus
Parts Used – Organic Leaves
Origin – Bulgaria | Spagyrics Made in USA
Planetary Influence – Jupiter
Day of the Week – Thursday
Raspberry Leaf is native to Europe and Asia and was used by the ancient Greeks mainly for diarrhea and as a mouthwash for oral sores. Since 1941 Raspberry Leaf became known as the “herb for pregnant women”.
Please see important information*
Raspberry Leaf is astringent. It is a tonic and contains tannins which is why it is good for diarrhea. It contains Vitamin A, C, and E and contains flavonoids, niacin, iron, magnesium, zine and potassium. Note that it does contain some aluminum which, according to researchers, is generally expelled from the body.
- Uterine tonic which tones the uterus and muscles of the pelvic region
- Use for respiratory infections such as the flu
- Promotes sweating from fever
- Helps ease strong menstrual bleeding
- Morning sickness (only take under the care of your OB/GYN if pregnant)
- Can ease labor and delivery (only take under the care of your OB/GYN if pregnant)
- Has been used to prevent miscarriages but this is not proven
- Has been used to start contractions but this is not proven.
Start once a day with 2-3 drops on the back of the left hand, dissolved in water, or under the tongue.
$29 per one ounce bottle
Warnings and Possible Side Effects
May have laxative properties
If pregnant consult with your doctor before using
if you get Braxton Hicks or have spotting stop taking immediately and consult your doctor
Questions? Call or text us at 480 220-4861
If you have a medical emergency, please contact your health care professional.
Please confer with your health care professional before taking.
Not all of the uses listed above have been subject to modern clinical studies and are for research purposes only