We are very excited to offer our line of spagyrics. Check back because we are always expanding our offerings.
What are spagyrics? (pronounced: spa jeer icks)
Kim’s answer: Tinctures on steroids.
Christopher’s answer: This is a term created by Phillipus Theophrastus Bombast von Hohenheim (1493-1541), know as Paracelsus. He was a prominent and well know physician who wrote about his knowledge of plant alchemy.
He coined the term by combining the Greek words Spao, to draw out, to divide; and Ageiro, to gather, to bind, to join. This is the basis of alchemical work. In practice, the work is to separate the subject into it’s principle parts, purify them and recombine them in an elevated fashion
At OmBeOne, we have a muti-pronged approach to our herbal work. Because of Christopher’s training from Le Cordon Bleu in classical French cuisine, he has a deep respect for proper classical methods. Method is the foundation of any good chef’s work. This is also true in the alchemical preparation of herbal medicaments.
- We follow the time proven methods of the masters that came before us and add a modern twist.
- We use radionics to clear and boost the herbs that we work. This can bring out their best potential.
- We energize the tinctures during their 55+ day digestion period in a stasis field of coherent light attuned to the empowerment cubit frequency from ancient Egypt.
- We use mantra science to bath the tinctures in the “Om mani padme hum” mantra 24 hours a day. (They receive over 8000 mantras each day.)
- In addition, the completed spagyrics are placed in a copper pyramid surrounded with clear quartz crystals for several days.
- Other invocations and esoteric practices are employed to create our high frequency spagyrics.
- Planetary aspects of each spagyris is specific to the alchemical process when made. Each spagyrics is produced according to its planetary influence in order to encapsulate the associated starlight. This is determined by estoerically connecting with each individual planet.
The result is a purified high vibrational herbal spagyric. Spagyrics by their nature are much more penetrating than traditional tinctures. A couple of drops is all you need for a full dose. You can simply rub 2-3 drops into the back of your hand (left is preferred), or you put the drops in some water or directly into the mouth under the tongue.
Cost & How to Order
Most Individual Spagyrics are $44 per bottle. There is an $11 discount for our radionics clients. Some of our offerings, such as Rhodiola, are $88 per bottle with a $22 discount for radionics clients. Pricing is entirely based on the cost of the underlying herb. Free domestic shipping for orders over $50. To order please call or text Kim @ 480-220-4861 or email email@example.com
Traditional tinctures are extracted with a ratio ranging from 5:1 to 10:1. Our extractions range from 2:1 to 3:1. Therefore they are several times more concentrated that traditional tinctures. That is why 2-3 drops is the recommended dosage.
What We Offer
For a full description of each Spagyric, and side effects, contraindications, or drug interactions if any, please click on the links below.
Amalki – Jupiter – Thursday – high cholesterol, urinary tract infections, antiseptic, anti-parasitic
Arjuna Bark – Jupiter – Thursday – strengthens immune system
Arnica Flowers – Jupiter – Thursday – external use for bruises, sprains & sore muscles
Ashwagandha – Sun – Sunday – adaptogen know for stress relief
Holy Basil Leaf – Tulsi Vana – Jupiter – Thursday – promotes longevity and well-being
Borage – Jupiter – Thursday – anti-inflammatory, asthma, skin health
Calamus – Sun – Sunday – antioxidant, antibacterial, boosts circulation
Calendula – Sun – Sunday – fights infection, anti-inflammatory
Gentain – coming soon
Ginger – coming soon
Haritaki – Saturn – Saturday – antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory
Lavender Flowers – Mercury – Wednesday – wound healing
Lemon Balm – Jupiter – Thursday – calming and uplifting, antihistamine
Morgina – coming soon
Nettle – Mars – Tuesday – iron tonic, antihistamine, soothes skin
Red Rose – Venus – Friday – connects to the divine feminine and Three Star One
Rhodiola – limited availability – Sun – Sunday – high altitude intolerance, increases athletic performance
Tumeric – Moon – Monday – arthritis, asthma, hay fever
Valerian Root – Mercury – Wednesday – relieves anxiety, sedates
Please review the important side effects, contraindications, and potential drug interactions before ordering.
We have many more spagyrics in production and coming this year. Stay tuned for exciting new developments including updates to the web site with expanded descriptions or each spagyric and their beneficial qualities.
If you have a medical emergency, please contact your health care professional.
Please confer with your health care professional before taking.
Not all of the uses listed above have been subject to modern clinical studies.