Astragalus – Astragalus membranaceus
Parts used – Organic Root
Planetary Influence: Sun | Day of the Week: Sunday
Astragalus one of the 50 fundamental herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is known as Huang Qi. Astragalus contains saponins (lowers cholesterol), flavonoids (antioxidant), and polysaccharides (antimicrobial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory).
Adaptogen that is sweet and slightly warm. In Traditional Chinese Medicine Astragalus is used to tonify Spleen and Lung qi, stops sweating, encourages urination and promotes the discharge of pus.
Please see important information*
- Boosts immune system – for colds and flus
- May slow or prevent tumor growth
- May help with chronic fatigue
- Allergies & chronic asthma
- Protects cardiovascular system – helps prevent plaque build up
- May help relieve symptoms of chemotherapy
- May help protect t-cell helpers
- Chronic stress
Chinese Traditional Medical Uses for Astragalus
- For heart disease. It is believed to widen blood vessels and increase the amount of blood pumped from the heart. Traditional Chinese Medicine combines Astragalus with conventional medical treatment for myocarditis.
- For digestion
- For reducing blood pressure.
- Warms the spleen and lungs
$44 per bottle.
Want to find out more about the Conscious Enlightenment Program?
Start once a day with 2-3 drops on the back of the left hand, dissolved in water, or under the tongue.
*Warnings & Possible Side Effects
May cause rashes, itching, nausea, diarrhea, fatigue or runny nose.
Do not take if you have Crohn’s disease, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, Type 1 diabetes, or lupus.
Do not take if you have had an organ transplant
Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding
Questions? Call or text us at 480 220-4861
If you have a medical emergency, please contact your health care professional.
Please confer with your health care professional before taking.
Not all of the uses listed above have been subject to modern clinical studies and are for research purposes only